Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy First Birthday Kaylee!!!!!!!!!

WEWT! You are 1 whole year old today! At least she will be officially 365 days old at 8:42pm. How time has flown. And how big you have grown (that was not intended to rhyme, I'm just rad like that). Gosh, what a year. So, here is where we do a whole years worth of pictures...ok only 12 (but actually more :P) since there are 12 months in a year...LOL. Picspam!

Rockin' the pain med free birth experience.

StayPuft Marshmallow man - headed into surgery.

Pitocin sucked.

A baby monster was born.

First noms without the feeding tube.

After my first bath!

I smiled a big one at 2 months.

Started pwning n00bs at 4 months.

Lip repair done at 5 months.

My half birthday cuppy cake noms.

Starting to do lots of things on the floor at 7 months.

7 months old. Looking good.

Starting to crawl at 8 months.

My lip has smoothed waay out. Here I am at 9 months.

Starting to stand on my own at 10 months.

Broncos fan at 11 months.
Eating Mama's pudding at 11 months.

Walking here, there and everywhere at 11 months.
Early first year celebration. First Birthday Cuppy Cake. Noms.
 Later I will post her first 12 month picture. I haven't even taken it yet, but I will post it when I do. I can't believe how fast time has gone. How much she has gone through. And how much I have realized how strong of a person I can be. There were times when I had the fleeting thought that this was something I couldn't do, but when this girl smiles at me I know I was meant to do this - to be her mommy.  So very sorry for the picspam of my girl. Enjoy it! Love from us <3. JESS and Kaylee too.

2 comments:

  1. It ain't picspam when she's THAT cute!

    ...and love the pic of her pwning no0bs... my kind of gal :-).
    Happy Birthday!
    Love ya,
    Auntie Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's an awesome little chick and you and Grant are awesome parents. <3

    ReplyDelete