Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Of dance, and the beginning of summer and other tidbits.

Well. Hello.

Another summer has begun, and you know what that means? Pool time!

I love my Little Mermaid swimsuit.

Wooooo....cold.
Get grampa right in the face!
It also means summer dance class. This year we are doing a combo ballet/tap. Once she finishes this seven week session, she'll decide which she wants to do more, ballet or tap. I'm hoping she chooses ballet, because tap is loud and I have hardwood floors :P.
Strike a pose!

I know I'm beautiful.

Not quite jazz hands, but getting there.
It also means playtime with her cousin!
Can't take a picture without a pose.
So, yeah. Coming up we have 4th of July, we should be going to the Stampede again this year. Hopefully we can get another picture with the monkey that we got last year:
So precious.
We are also looking for a vocal coach. She's been given multiple compliments on her singing in the last few months and so we've decided to try and cultivate that, which we know she will have zero objections to. This kid loves to sing.

Then in the fall she begins kindergarten! She's getting so big on me. *cries* Then we'll have cleft clinic in October and then it will be Halloween again. Goodness gracious, time flies so quickly. Anyway, that is all I have for you for now. I will try to be on more, with more pictures and updates, but alas, it's not a guarantee. So, yep. That's it for now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment