Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Adventures in Sleep - Things Will Fix Themsleves.

Apparently.

Yesterday she sad: Well, I guess I'll sleep through the night. Why not, I mean, everyone else does right? Although it sounded more like: "bleelja;dlhf aaaahahahahhhahhhals. aljkfdldh" *falls over asleep*

So, she's sleeping at night again. I can only hope that this lasts for a while. It snowed again today. I've yet to get a picture. She's not too certain about snow yet. What I do have a picture of however is this...

This is my Tootsie Roll. It is mine and I will call it Tootsie and you will never get it back.



 ...and this...
OH? I'm sorry. I thought the pumpkin jar was mine.

...she wouldn't let go of that Tootsie Roll for the life of her. The rapture could come at any moment and she would still be all: My. Tootsie. Roll. Yep, definitely my kid.

All's well on the home front. Daddy Monster and I are both working, things are good there. The only dark spot on the horizon: Kaylee gets the second part of her flu shot tomorrow. :( Not a happy day for her. But hopefully she'll be okay, it's only one shot this time.

So, yeah. Life is starting to work itself out. I love that. <3 Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment