Thursday, February 9, 2012

Camera is in the ICU...

...if there was an ICU for electronics that is.

Monster decided that the camera was interested in swimming. Swimming, in the dog water. So, yep. I don't yet know if the camera is salvageable or if I am going to be buying a new one soon. I've got the camera sitting in a bag of rice trying to get all the moisture away. I'm going to give it about a week before we start it up again. Just to be sure that the water is gone and that I don't short the circuits when I do. :( I love my camera, and was just starting to get the hang of some of the features. It's okay though. We'll figure it out.

I got a bucket on my head.

Bucket head?


What's up yo!
Just wanted to update with my little gem. I might have a few pics from last week that I can pull off of the memory card - which thankfully didn't get wet. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I had heart failure there for a moment and thought Kaylee was the one in the ICU and that you had the camera in there to take photo updates! So glad she's okay and hope your camera makes a FULL recovery!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! Sorry to create a panic! Kaylee is doing okay...she's doing more than okay. Thanks!

    The camera, unfortunately, did not make it. I will be getting another one as soon as I can, but I am certain it won't be for a long while yet. :(

    ReplyDelete