Saturday, February 25, 2012

We're alive.

We're just busy is all.

The camera is gone. It died a slow, watery death. :( But since both myself and DaddyMonster are working now, we should be able to get one in another month or so. So we have no pictures today, mainly because I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get pictures from my phone on here. And to be honest I am not that interested in figuring it out. I've got a lot of things to get done before I get back to work.

Anyway, Kaylee is climbing. She is talking a lot. And she is doing amazing. She says "cookie" clear as day. She says "all gone" when her food is gone. When you ask if she needs a diaper change, she runs to her bedroom and tries to open the drawer with her diaper. So, yeah, it's awesome having some real communication with her. It's not too hard to decipher what she wants and needs anymore. I love it.

So, yeah. We're good. Just wanted to say hello. <3 Jess & Kaylee.

No comments:

Post a Comment