Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hey Hey Hey~

Apologies for our absence. We've been busy. With two parents working and a baby in day care, well, things get busy and it gets hard to blog every week.

So, still no camera so no new pictures. However, it has been one year since Kaylee Monster's first surgery. This time last year I was such a wreck with worry. I couldn't sleep because the hospital was not conducive to sleep at all. And every time she would whimper in pain a little I would panic. Ah, now I just worry if I can't remember the last time I changed her diaper was. LOL.

In any case she is a giant and she is so funny and loud and vocal about her needs. It is good because now we know when she is hungry or thirsty and she makes it known when she wants a cookie. Ah, my little Monster is becoming a bigger Monster :) I love it.

So, yep, we doing well. Just lacking on sleep, and time as a family since Daddy Monster and I have practically completely different schedules so we see each other just before I go to bed and on Saturday nights and Sunday. Hard, but necessary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment