Monday, June 11, 2012

Monster Learns Stuff.

So, it has been a busy, busy week here at the Monster household. Momma Monster (that would be me) has spent the last week filling out forms, and registering, and signing papers, it has been busy. Momma Monster is going to finish getting her Associate's Degree. Just got registered for fall semester, and wrote, edited, deleted, re-wrote, re-edited, re-deleted and wrote another essay for the scholarship I applied for. It is for mother's of children with cranio-facial conditions. I hope I get it. It's $5000 a semester. Wish me luck on that front. :)

Kaylee had a fun week, although I think she may have some heat rash on her leg, I don't know. It looks red and raised, but doesn't feel hot to the touch and it doesn't seem to itch or bother her. *shrug* if it gets any worse we'll be taking a trip to the doctor today.

So, what has Kaylee been up to?

Learned how to climb into a cabinet.
Narnia?!?!
Learned that playing with a box on the head is the funnest game ever!
Well, hello.

So, there is this box on my head.
Learned how to save her pennies.
One penny.

More pennies.
Fell asleep on some pillows in her room.
This seems like a good spot. *falls over*
Yep. That's been our week so far. We're gonna go for a walk now over at the ponds by my house. Since I will have the Kaylee Monster, I probably won't be able to take many pictures. You know, because, ponds. Danger. That kind of thing. Anyway, that is all for us today. <3 you!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get the scholarship! Good luck! She's turning into a cute little person! She looks like a lot of fun to hang out with. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOON!!!!

    Why thank you. :) She is fun to hang with!

    ReplyDelete