Saturday, June 2, 2012

Today, We COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Every single time I sit at my computer to start making some cards or get a scrap page done, I have this little monster at my chair begging to come up and sit in my work space. :( I have three grad cards to make, a boat load of late mother's day cards, the boat load of father's day cards, and even a few birthday cards (in all I'd say about 15-20 cards total) to get done, and I have a monster in my space. *sigh* I guess when she goes to sleep then.

Lately, she's been wanting to use my metallic markers to color with, along with my set of cute kitty highlighters. So, without any ado: Monster Colors.
Kitty Highlighters!
Coloring! YAY!
Trying to get a hold of these things.


LOL.

So, I take this here...

color everywhere...

This is the lid??

So, this goes in here. Got it.
I made ART mom!!!!

So, that's what we did today. <3 you guys.

2 comments:

  1. hooray for coloring! Can't believe how big kaylee monster is getting! love the little curls - Mia had that too as her hair came in and still has pretty curl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping she gets my hair, which is very curly, but I don't think so. I think it would have manifested by now. *shrug* We'll see.

    How is Mia doing? I haven't seen anything since your easter post, she looks like she was having a blast with the confetti eggs. I can see the curl in her hair. I'm still waiting for Kaylee to grow some, so I can actually do her hair.

    ReplyDelete