Saturday, October 6, 2012

It's October, pt. 2!

Hooray! DaddyMonster is amazing. He remembered that our old laptop has a little SD card slot!!!! So, here is a little pic spam of Kaylee turning 2!
No clothes, preparing for the cake!

What's that?

Can I touch it?

My cake is yummy!

Grandpa is saying something important to me!


Yep, MommyMonster made a strawberry cake with vanilla whipped frosting, YUM. It was a hit. She got a lot of cool presents from everyone. And our house is now filled with the sounds of a laptop, a counting toy, and a princess song book. She also has a baby that she puts to sleep each night. :) My daughter is awesome!

Here is some more fun!!!

Princess Songbook! It's cool, has all the Disney Princesses!

Reading to her baby, wearing her pink cowboy boots!

Standing on the hippo chair in her pink boots. She never wears clothes anymore :D.

Reading to her dolly.

Brushing my teeth like a big girl!

My jammers are awesome! 

     

She has taken to wearing MommyMonster's dress shoes:
Don't mind the mess, we were still unpacking.

Her hair is starting to curl like MommyMonster's!

So, there you go. Some pictures! I hope you enjoy them, and now that things are slowing down, well...I am sure there will be plenty more updates to come! <3 MommyMonster

         

2 comments:

  1. What happened to the boots i bought her for her birthday? does she like her toys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She doesn't fit in them and we still have to go exchange them. She loves to toys. You know who doesn't? Me! I've been stepping on the letters and numbers everyday for the last week :/

    ReplyDelete