Saturday, October 6, 2012

It's October!

Holy cow! I am sorry I am so late in posting. It's been a very busy couple of months, and I mean busy. The problem I am having right now: no USB cord to plug the camera into the computer to put in the most recent photos of the MonsterGirl.

We've pretty much gotten settled into our new home, just a couple of random things that I need to do - finish up kitchen stuff, and some just random like, housekeeping things. SO, yeah, that's going well.

MonsterGirl turned 2 recently. I don't think I posted about that. :( Life has just been sooooo hectic. Oh, I have found some pictures! Hang on:
Yum. Beans! With cheese!

Who needs the spoon? I've got a spoon attached to my hand!

Two hand spoons.

*yawn* I am so over this whole picture taking business.

A toybox. Suddenly.....

A wild MonsterGirl appears!
Oooooh....what have I got hiding in here?
 Yep. So I did have some pictures...wewt! That makes me happy. I am going to try to find my USB cord for my camera. I would really like to get the pictures off of that SD card.

Anyway, things are going well for the girl. She's talking like crazy. I mean, she says sentences. "I wanna go night-night" and "lub you mommy/daddy" are the big ones. She says things like "want milk" "want balloon" and "let's go ou-side." This kid just melts my dang heart. It's supposed to snow tomorrow, if I can I am going to get lots of pictures with her in the snow! I love fall/winter so much!

In any case, I needs must go now. I am sleepy and I had a long week. I just turned 25 (for the 5th year in a row). So, now that I am old, I have to start going to bed at like, 8pm? Is that right mom? Let me know, I gotta get this growing old thing down :) Love you all !!! MonsterGirl, MonsterMommy, and MonsterDaddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment