Monday, September 23, 2013

MonsterGirl turns 3!

Today, my MonsterGirl is 3 years old. Holy moly....how time does fly.

My wonderful sisters Priscilla and Fabiola had pictures taken of Miss Kaylee today... they came out amazing! Some of my favorites:

So, then I said....

On the tummy.

Like an angel...

Strike a pose!

<3.

Smile big!
So, then we had nachos and cuppycakes for her birthday and it was fun. She had a blast being princess for a day :) I love my kiddo so much. She's just the most wonderful thing I have ever seen. <3

Happy Birthday MonsterGirl...mommy loves you!


1 comment:

  1. Hi…My name is Karl Schonborn and I really enjoy reading your blog posts. I was born with a cleft lip and palate and know firsthand about the difficulties many children experience as a result. My childhood was fraught with taunts of “Harelip” and bullying, but with courage, humor, and my family’s love, I overcame the shame, handicaps, and personal losses that might’ve defeated others less resolute. My memoir, Cleft Heart: Chasing Normal, will be released in October. I currently update my own blog and would love if you could check out my postings at KarlSchonborn.com. It’d be great to connect on twitter (@KarlSchonborn) and Facebook (Facebook.com/CleftHeartChasingNormal). I am always looking for new people to follow and connect with through social media! Thanks for your time and for the great posts on your site.

    ReplyDelete