Saturday, October 5, 2013

Ahhh, October.

October, the greatest month known to mankind. Full of lower temps, sunny, windy days, pumpkins, costumes, my birthday, my anniversary and CANDY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! It's that time of the year! My favorite time ever...HALLOWEEN!! So, I love this time of year obviously. I will have to work, and also have class on Halloween this year, but I don't care. It will still be fun. KayleeMonster will be going as a candy corn fairy (wings and a tutu - that's all she wants). It's adorable, I will post pics when i get a chance.

Yep. So that's all. I just wanted to say, hey what's up? My birthday was two days ago. Big thanks to all my family and friends who remembered ( you know who you are ), for those that didn't - well, lets just say that the birthday gods are unhappy with you. LOL....

Anyway, MonsterGirl has her 3 year cleft clinic this month, so we'll see how that goes, she will probably need to start seeing a speech therapist soon. Her ears have been infection free now for about six months! That's awesome!

Yep, that is all really. Just been hanging out, relaxing, going to school and working overnights. That is a rough schedule. It is. But anyway...I do have to go. :)

Happy October!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment