Monday, March 31, 2014

March nears it's close, and wow!


I've been more of a slacker than usual. *sigh*

I do mean to, and intend to every week, sign in and write. I never get around to it. Something about working night shift, going to school in the evenings and trying to spend as much time as you can with the little one before she's off to bed is - completely, and utterly exhausting. Not to mention the fact that I don't get out to see my other family members (mom and dad, sisters, brother, nieces and nephews). Thankfully, however, I am on my last week of working overnights. I will never, ever do it again. My last day is on the 7th of April, so it will be nice to be able to spend the evenings with my happy little family - and *GASP* actually have dinner with them! That's what I am looking forward to the most.

In any case, I am hoping that I will be able to post more regularly here, because honestly, it's been too long. Heck, I've even been lax in my scrapbooking and card making endeavors as well. Is it any wonder I am grumpy all the time. I have no time to fit in the things I love doing the most, and that is just, well - sucky. So, yeah. I am hoping that with a new schedule I will be able to actually post here more. I mean, I made it to showcase my beautiful little girl, but it has turned into so much more than that for me, somehow. Alas, I find it hard to put into words what I feel about this blog.

And, now, without further ado: a picspam of Little Miss Monster Girl - because the above paragraphs lack the most adorable cuteness that is her :) Enjoy.

Mommy, Lamby and Kaylee - all cuddled up before bedtime.


This is her favorite princess dress right now - Princess Aurora.

"I got pretty lips like mommy!"

Princess Aurora - ready to sleep, refusing to do so.

"I don'l like them, Sam I am!" Her favorite book.

Mommy, MonsterGirl and her ballerina "treasure box." She will not put that thing down.
If only I knew how to post videos to here - for some reason the uploader doesn't like me. So, I'm gonna pause this post and upload some videos to my youtube account, so I can just pull from there. Hang on.

Okay here we go:

Ah - ha! I did it. I figured it out. Wewt. So this is from a day we went to the park with my sister and her kids. Kaylee spared no time climbing up this rock wall that was over 10 feet tall! No fear, this one.

Anyway, that's all for now. I swear, I am going to figure out how to find some time each week to write here. I promise - MommyMonster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment