Monday, August 11, 2014

OMG - I totally forgot....

I blog. Sometimes. I'm a sometimes blogger. *sigh*

I guess I should start by apologizing. I'm working nights again and well, I sleep all day. Most of the day. I try to limit it to 8 hours, but alas - I FREAKING LOVE SLEEP.

Okay. So here we go. I swear to ZOD I am going to blog more. For serious.

So, you last saw us in March. Prepare yourselves for the picspam of the century. Maybe I'll make some gifs. Maybe include a video. It's my day off people, I might just make a musical number...wait, no. Not that. I can't sing. So, yeah. Beware the very large post. <3

Well, nothing too exciting happened in April -
Pig tails were all the rage for her.
Easter times.

Fort making times.

MyLittlePony Army times.

Playing in a box times.

Seriously....she loved the pig tails.
May was birthday party time for her cousins -
Yay! Happy Bday!

Loving the lilacs at Grandma's house.

Pool time.

All the time.

All day.

Everyday.
June was the month of Disney's Frozen. I have a video of her singing the "Let It Go" song - like anyone needs to hear that again -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgtpNOOcSTc
In other June happenings:

Sunburn times. Ouch.

Cinderella Barbie broke her arm. MommyDoctor fixed it though.

Seriously - she never left the water.

Cooling off....mermaid style.

She never got out of the water though.

Sliding is fun!
July was Happy Birthday America Month. We went to the stampede, where she did cute stuff like:
Ride around on DaddyMonster's head and wielding my sword.

Ride round and round on the motorcycles.
Annnnnd.......took a picture with a monkey!!!!!
Mommy and I did sidewalk art.

She helped me draw a happysad sun.

Mommy made the pretty heart.

I built this awesome castle.

Look at it......it's brilliant.

And I went to the pool with ALL my cousins and my grandpa.
So. That was her summer. KayleeMonster is going to school this August, so expect a picspam of her first day of preschool. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! She is big enough to go to preschool guys.

Yup. She's growing up so big. She's 3'4" inches, 40 pounds and just a perfect Monster. <3. Anyway, I'll let you guys get back to your regularly scheduled day. Enjoy the pic spam, and I'll see you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment