Monday, August 18, 2014

Pre-School? OMG!!!!

For serious guys, MonsterGirl starts pre-k tomorrow.   0.o

She's ready. I am not. 

I am far, far, far from ready. Last week we had to take her for her orientation and they didn't tell me that they wanted me to leave her there for 3 hours while they evaluated her. So, they are like "okay, you can come back at 4pm to pick her up," and then I was all like 

WATERFALL OF TEARS!

So, DaddyMonster and I spent some time down at the Nerd Store - which is really close to her school - and I did want to stay there the whole time, but we left to relax at home for a bit. I did not relax. It's like, I spent so much time being strong when it came to her surgeries, hearing tests, ear tubes and all that I was like a freaking BOSS...and when she needs me to be super strong for her now - I am reduced to a sobbing mess of a woman. :(

Anyway - she is going to her first day of school tomorrow. I have to make sure not to cry in front of her. I don't want her to be sensitive from that. So, a super strong MommyMonster I will be, somehow.

Her Sofia "pack-pack."
Her back pack looks all messed up. It's really not...I just had to clean it, cuz it had some dog slobber on it. Vinnie and Ronan decided to sniff it all to heck after drinking a lot of water. :) I'll talk to you guys after having an incredibly emotional day tomorrow. As for now, I must sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment