Thursday, September 25, 2014

The bees are a-buzzin...

Just had to share - because it's too adorable and the costume won't last longer than a week anyway - she's going to wear it to death.

Dance like a butterfly? I think not - I'll dance like a bee.
Buzz...buzz...buzzzzz. I'm a bee.
Too cute right? I mean for serious. Adorable. But we already have our costumes figured out for Halloween - not saying what so that we can surprise people with our adorable-awesome-ness

Anyway - oh yeah, Kaylee drew a Dancing Baby Groot (from Guardians of the Galaxy for those who live under rocks).
*sings* Oh baby give me one more chaaance! - Kaylee says this is Dancing Baby Groot, therefore this is Dancing Baby Groot.
That's all I gots for you today. Just a little love from Colorado. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment