Tuesday, September 30, 2014

wewt....tomorrow is OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I am just really in love with October. Best month of the year, if I say so myself, and I do. Say so.
Yeah.

Anyway: Today. We. Played. With. PLAY-DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was awesome.
Making worms and trees and little men.

Making purple play-doh and trees. 

Hi mom.

A star!

I'm having so much fun!
Then we decorated the house for Halloween (squeeeee), and ate food. It was a good day. Except for the part where I was witness to the worst incident of road rage I have ever seen. Some jerk in a Ford F150 was stopped at a stoplight. Then behind him was a black Saturn and then me. I like to leave a lot of room in front of me between cars because hey, crap happens and I don't want to get crapped on. Well, out of the blue the Ford F150 put his truck in reverse and, I crap you not, rammed into the little black Saturn. It was bizarre and I almost got crapped on (see how I brought that around - I'm hilarious).

Anyway it was a good day off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment