Friday, July 3, 2015

First Dance Class of the Summer! and more stuff

So, KayleeMonster went to dance class :)
Skipping.

Rolling on the ground.
Her teacher is amazing, and the girls are super nice. It's a wonderful studio and I think she will do well. She did much better during the jazz section of her lesson than the ballet. But I couldn't get pictures because my phone died. It was fun and I am excited to see how she does with it.

Then....she decided that she was going to wrap the dog up so he could go to sleep "comtibly" (as the Monster says).
SUPER RONAN THE DESTROYER!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOM! Kaylee won't leave me alone! Mo-ooooom.
So, yeah. That was our week. Tomorrow we are going to the carnival to see if we can find the monkey we took a picture with last year and take another. Yep. I'll post more later. See ya,

Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment