Friday, December 2, 2011

Gosh...I am so sorry I am such a slacker!

So, hey there. It has been a busy, busy month for us. I hope everyone's Thanksgivings were as fun as ours. We hit up 4 Thanksgiving dinners in 3 days. Turkey has worn off it's novelty for me, I think. Anyway, just a quick update for you all, since this is a blog about the monster after all.

Developmentally she is perfect. According to the doctors she seems right on target with growth, walking and talking and all that. She's doing well, growing big and strong and chubby, but well. She's talking more and more everyday and screaming on top of it. She likes to play with everything she can get her hands on and does "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes." She tells you "more" when she wants more of something. She says "gen" for again. Daddy taught her to say "hair." And she points to her diaper when you say "change diaper?" It is awesome.

Anyway, I have to go to work in a minute so I thought I would just pop in and say hello...and here is a recent pic of the Monster. Enjoy your day folks!

My bean bag chair. Mine!

I crawled onto Mommy's chair and fell asleep.

2 comments:

  1. Bean bag chairs rock! Bet mommy's chair is crazy comfy too. She's adorable and I'm glad she's where she should be developmentally. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw these bean bag chairs at walmart and they were just her size. She loves this one so much! She sits and watches her show on it and carries around everywhere!

    My chair=The Comfiest Chair Known to Mankind. Period. I love it so much!

    Thanks! I think she is pretty cute, myself. :P

    ReplyDelete