Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve...

...and I am dying. Okay, not dying as in my life is ending. Dying as in: stuffy nose, headache, fever, chills, nausea, etc. Figures. Oh well. I will make the best of it by staying home and scrapbooking. I am finishing up some pages from the last couple of months, namely: October, November and December. I've finished October's page, it is now drying on the rack and I am trying to figure out my design for November. December is already laid out, I just need to find the wrapping paper my friend Kendra wrapped our gifts in because it is awesome paper and I want to cherish it forever. :) Moving on.

Kaylee is also not feeling well. She's got a bit of a fever - but that could be from teething (she has another molar coming in) or from what I have which seems to be a small cold. If it gets any worse of course we will be doctor bound but I don't think that will be the case. :)

So, okay. This last year, as you know my dear readers, has been a busy and sometimes scary one. Kaylee had two surgeries to recover from and she did amazing, apart from that I found jobs and then lost them found them again and then lost them again. Daddy monster is finally back in the workforce and he absolutely loves it. I am so happy for him. Kaylee started walking and talking, and she refuses to wear tennis shoes. I got to paint my nails like twice (once being yesterday). The dog is still the dog, just a giant beast with lots of love (and 80 pounds of sitting in your lap) to give. Life was good last year. Here's hoping that next year will be better *tips glass*

Happy New Year friends, may your 2012 be more awesome than 2011.

Hi guys! Have a blast tonight...I will!

...my first ponytail! I'm getting hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment