Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Slacker Status: Achieved.

I really have been away for a while haven't I? Sorry about that, busy month and all. So, updates and picture time huh? Wewt! Quite possibly pic heavy:

Kaylee is doing well. She's growing well, and is right on target. Not overweight or underweight, just right. She's about 25 pounds right now, which is very good. I cannot remember how tall she is, but she's getting tall enough to pull things off of our dinner table, so tall-ish :)

Christmas was good for our family this year. We got to see our loved ones and we also got a visit from the elusive Aunt K who was amazing and got Kaylee this awesome pony flashlight (that Kaylee loves!). I don't have time to list every gift she got (because she did get a ton), but thanks everyone who did get her something. We love it all!

As far as things go right now, she saw her dentist Dr. Meredith for the first time in a few months! She had her first dental check up and everything looks sooo sooo good. She got her picture taken for her files again and Dr. Meredith called her "my poster child for the NAM." Which reminds me: I still have to make a scrap book for her. Yep, I will do that soon. Anyway, we were taught how to properly brush teeth, got a free toothbrush and a sparkly toy for being such a good girl. I <3 Dr. Meredith.

So, yeah, things are going good. My daughter is going good and strong and she is such a joy. She has started to babble on and on and on lately. She will sit and talk to herself for forever - she talks herself to sleep too. It's adorable. It sounds like she is forming sentences but can't quite enunciate her words just yet, which of course she is still only 15 months so yeah she wouldn't be talking like a four year old yet. :P I can't wait though, everyone tells me I will regret saying that, but really I guess I will let you all know in a few months. :)

Anyway, pictures!
Hanging with Daddy and my cousin Kaleena!

That....is a big box.

I wasn't doing anything I SWEAR!

Strike a pose...this kid loves the camera!
Clappin for the sparkly ball that daddy got from under the tv stand!

What? I'm just walking!

OMG! So tired. What can I do? I know - fall asleep in mom's computer chair.....

.....while mom is still in it.


2 comments:

  1. OMG, she is getting cuter every day. Sorry I couldn't hook up with ya at Xmas but I have a gift for the monster, too! (Whether she needs another one or not. thwipp) Hope you all had a great holiday with many mucho munching mealies and all. Love ya,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patty! We had such a busy, yet awesome holiday and maybe we did eat a little much :P

    Thanks fer a present! I'll try to find some time to come round and pick it up...I'm working on finding a job again :( so I'm super busy right now. But I'll get there eventually!

    ReplyDelete