Thursday, October 16, 2014

Happy Fun Times

So...it's October. I love October, this is common knowledge. Why do I love it now even more than I ever did before?

HALLOWEEN CRAFTS WITH THE KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

She's old enough that we can actually do stuff together now without it being a total mess and a half. :) Squeeeeeee!!!

So, today we painted our pumpkins that we got at the patch last Sunday!

Kaylee and the PumpkinHeads (great band name, like a Smashing Pumpkins tribute band).

A very poor attempt at Jack Skellington by yours truly.

I have no idea who/what this was supposed to be.

Kaylee goes for more abstract art, I've been noticing. She calls this one a "Ghosty."
So...yeah. That is what I did with my kid today. I freaking love how awesome she is getting. :) OH, and I'll take pictures of it tomorrow, but the kid is writing letters. Not spelling anything yet, but she is writing the letters A, P, R, O, L and Y. Just because she can. *beams with pride*

I. LOVE. MY. KID.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment