Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hello.

Kaylee got sick. She was fine on Friday, then on Sunday her voice went, then the fever started. She started feeling better on Tuesday, and by Wednesday her voice started getting better. Poor thing.
However, we made forts, read a lot of Dr. Seuss (Green Eggs and Ham remain her favorite), and ate more strawberries than I care to ever eat again. It was good. I'm off to home to bake some zucchini bread.

Also, in 10 days we are going back to the Children's Hospital in Denver for the annual Cleft Clinic! It will be a fun day of doctors, doctors, social workers, and more doctors. It should be fun. They'll be excited, I think, to hear how much more she talks now than she did last year. Hell - I'm excited about it.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say hello before I had to head off to study group. I have a major test in Sociology that I am sooooooo not prepared for right now. Here is a picture of KayleeMonster waking me up.

MOM! Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment