Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oh, the Joy of Postponement. NAM Weeks 8 and 9.

Well, since our last posting almost nothing has happened with Kaylee's NAM. Only one slight adjustment.

At her Week 8 appointment she was moving along fairly well and we were told that at the beginning of Week 9 we would have her nasal stent in. However, the doctor decided it would be best to wait another week. We saw very little movement from Week 7, but Dr. H explained that it is the last few millimeters that are the hardest to move; that the nasal stent will be in for up to 6 weeks and that will be more than enough time to move everything.

At her Week 9 appointment, I was late to her appointment. It was inconvenient,  however it was necessary. I had my own doctor appointment to attend. In any case, since I was late we rescheduled to have the nasal stent placed during Week 10 instead. Dr. H needs an hour or so to mold the wire that will attach the nasal stent to her appliance. Should be fun.

Anyway,here is a picture of my little family (fur baby included) on Christmas, as well as Kaylee's Week 8 photo, and one of her playing with a toy. Just because. :)

From Left: Ronan The Destroyer (real name), Jessica (myself), Kaylee (duh) and Grant (babydaddy).

Nom. Nom. Nom. And indeed, I do, in fact, rock.

Week 8: tired and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment