Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week 14 - A Week Off.

Not off of her NAM, but off of having to drive 110+ miles to see Dr. H. I don't mind the drive, but I got to save some gas this week and that is a good thing. Dr. H gave us the week off because she thinks that things are going that well. So, we are glad about that. She says that Dr. A (our surgeon) is going to love working on Kaylee because of how "well" I have been taping her.

That was probably one of the nicest compliments I have gotten. Strange.

Anyway, five weeks and counting until lip repair surgery. I will be taking my laptop with me and using the internet at Children's to post pictures. It will be almost streaming. LOL. What else will I be able to do while my daughter is in surgery? At least this will keep my mind occupied for a while.

Anyway, nothing new to report over here. Just that Kaylee and Ronan the Destroyer(our dog) have come to an agreement regarding the floor space. Ronan has agreed to rent it to Kaylee at the price of a daily face lick and three Beggin' Strips. They are adorable together. They really are.

Well, Princess Wigglebottom has come up from her nap. So I must attend to a probable poopy diaper and a hungry infant. Until next time,
JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment