Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week 16 - A Very Late Post.

So, this is the end of Week 16. I meant to post a lot earlier, but I have been a very busy mother.

So, at this week's appointment we had no adjustment to her NAM at all. The doctor was very happy with the taping and the movement Kaylee is showing. She is also very impressed with the way her nose is shaping up. I cannot believe how good it looks myself. We were also asked if we would volunteer to show how taping is done for their website which they are developing now.

For Week 17 we are going to be seen by not only Dr. H but also a new pediatric dentist who is learning the technique and will be working with Dr. H soon. She is getting so much work being the only Dr. in Denver who does the NAM treatment (as far as I know). We will also be photographed again for this visit as well.

I've decided that I am going to train for a 5K. It is for the Hot Lips Hustle 5K run walk. It is a fundraiser to help kids with cleft lip/palate in countries which has little treatment options. It is in Georgia in September so I would like to try to make it. Even if we can't it will give me some much needed exercise.

In any case, here are a few photos that I have taken over the last week. This week's mantra is: "Two more weeks."
Beginning of Week 16.

Kaylee and our 5 year old pitbull Ronan.

I can sit all by myself now!

Yep. I rode the carrot train!

Hanging in my Exersaucer!

No comments:

Post a Comment