Thursday, May 16, 2013

Coloring! And, you know...stuff.

LOL...tried to post without actually posting anything :) It has been that kind of day.

Anyway, I thought I would post before the upcoming dread that is potty training.

Today, we have colored. This is the Monster's most favorite pastime, it really is ridiculous how much this girl likes to color.
Pretty "buffly."

Concentrating

Using a pen instead of crayon....same thing right?
The best thing ever is when she fins a large circle or oval...because then she does this:
She calls this a "happysad."
"Happysads" are the result of me drawing a happy face, then a sad face and then pointing to one and then the other and saying "happy, sad." So now, every happy face is a happysad, and every sad face is a happysad. It's freaking cute.

Now...to the potty training. I am going to try the 3 day method outlined by Lora Jensen. We're going to give it a shot. Mainly, because I am really tired of changing diapers. Secondly, since I am going to go back to school money is going to be tighter. Thirdly, I am really tired of changing diapers. So, I will be doing this starting tomorrow. If everything goes well, I will have a potty trained little Monster by Monday. If not, well, there really is no turning back at this point.

So...I will try to blog each night before bed to update you on the process, and results. Not that any of you really want to know about a Monster's potty training, but hey, you'll be the one reading - so that is on you :) <---happysad

No comments:

Post a Comment