Monday, May 20, 2013

Potty Training Day 3 - Road to success.

Well, hello, ladies and gents.
I did not keep a record of our goings on today. We moved out of the office, so keeping track was a little more difficult. I am happy to announce that Monster is doing amazing at this whole going to the bathroom business.

She stayed dry for the night, last night. She went in the potty first thing around 8:15 this morning. She then didn't go until right before we left to go visit her aunties and cousins. The trip there is 40 minutes (give or take a few), and she was dry the whole way there. When we got to my parents house, she went to the potty right away! Then played and came to tell me she needed to go, she was just a bit wet, so we changed outfits and went back to playing. About two hours later, she came to tell me she needed to go again. Then right before we left to go home, she went again and then stayed dry on the way home.

So, I think we can say that we have a lot of SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!! She seems to be so much happier without a diaper on all the time. :) Tomorrow we are going to try going shopping for a few little things - and see how that goes. So, yeah. I have to say I am quite happy with our success, and I expect that things will continue to improve, although I am not naive in thinking that we're going to have some accidents here and there along the way. I'm smart like that!

Anyway, have some pictures and I'm going to bed. :) G'night!

I've got that "just woke up" kind of look.

Ahhhh, the joy of warm milk in the morning.

Oh, hai! I went pee! Aren't you proud of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment