Monday, April 25, 2011

7 Months Old - Easter 2011

Well...Easter was fun. Saw most of the people we wanted to see with a few exceptions, but c'est la vie right?

Anyway, day before Easter Kaylee turned 7 months! Gosh...she is getting so big, so fast. It really goes by faster than you would think! But I believe that to be true of anything in life really. For example: I just know that my last week as a stay at home mom will go by like lightning. Yes, I got a job. I am happy, but at the same time a little sad. I don't wanna leave my baby for nine hours a day, five days a week; again, c'est la vie.

In any case, developmentally Kaylee is moving along swimmingly. She can sit upright for like, hours if I would let her. She still refuses to try and crawl, though she does try more and more to get up on her hands and knees so, I am sure it will happen in a few weeks - which is normal apparently. She is teething, officially. There are two very soft spots on her bottom jaw that hurt her just enough to make her grumpy.  Baby Tylenol and a cold teething ring work well enough, and you can just see how white with pressure the gums are where the two baby teeth are going to come in. I can't wait!

Well, the favor bags that I made looked wonderful. I am sad that I didn't get a picture of them, but I have Kaylee's so I will try to get a good photo up. I just used some regular cardstock in pastel pink and blue, then the Cricut Cartridge Lite called "Celebrate With Flourish" and created some bunnies and chicks with bright green, dark green, pink and gold paper. They came out awesome. I am now going to work on Kaylee's birthday party invitations - hey I know how far away it is, but I've got a large family so I've got a lot of invitations to make out. I wish I would have had a Cricut when I was getting married, I would have made my invitations that way (on that note, I should have just asked Aunt Patty for help :). Ah, what it was to be young and pig headed for not wanting to ask for any help what-so-ever (I am working on that).

Anyway, enough with the rambling! I must go. I have a house that I must get in order before I have to go back to work next Sunday. Well, photographs are in order I believe; enjoy your week my friends.

Again with the shoes. *sigh*

Fine...I drool on my clothing!

Hanging with my cousin Kaleena.

Duckie, plastic egg...yep, it's Easter times!

*yawn* I'm so sleepy. 
My cousins from Japan! That's Azaria and Chuy!

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I love your captions on your photos!
    I can't believe how incredibly cute she is! Don't fret on the crawling... once she does you'll wish she didn't.

    Oh, that bow on her head? ohhhhh, snap girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patty!

    I got the bow at Target. I was just randomly perusing through their hair things (I don't normally buy stuff for her hair, because frankly she doesn't have much) and I just had to have it. Plus it happened to match her outfit!

    ReplyDelete