Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Never A Dull Week.

So, Kaylee is sick...again. I don't know what it is, we have an appointment today to find out.

Symptoms:
  • She sounds like her throat hurts.
  • She won't eat as much as she has in the past. 
  • She has this weird rash with bumps in the diaper and on her neck.
  • She is generally pissed off.
  • She has white stuff in her mouth that doesn't go away with rinsing or wiping.
  • Her sleep is interrupted because I think she is pain. 
Anyone? I am not sure what this could possibly be, but I now it just showed up in the last few days. She had a diaper rash from the antibiotics, but then as soon as we stopped them the rash went away. This is a different kind of rash altogether. This one is like bumpy. I don't know what that could be, or why it would be on her neck also.

Like I said, we have an appointment today, but still. This is strange, and she is in the worst of moods.

On the plus side, when she slept I was able to watch a few Harry Potter movies, which I haven't been able to do in ages - and I just got the new one! Eeek! That is all I have to say there.

I just hope that Kaylee gets well because Easter is coming up and I don't want her to miss egg hunting. I'm going with my mom tomorrow to pick out her first Easter outfit. Anyway, just wanted to vent a little bit. And oh yeah, her ears are completely clear now. No single bit of yucky coming out of them now, just gotta keep up with the drops and make sure that they stay that way. Gotta go, Monster is waking.

This is Kaylee's nightlight. It turned out blue in the photo, but it is actually purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment