Thursday, April 28, 2011

Palate Surgery Date!

So, Kaylee's official palate surgery date is on the 12th of July. Right in the middle of summer...bummer. I don't think she will be able to go swimming if she is busy healing. Which is ok, just kind of sad. She already loves the water (bath time, water running, for example), and cries if it goes away. *sigh*

I don't have any major updates here, except that in two weeks my little sister and my brother-in-law will finally be home from Japan. They have been gone for far too long. It will be good to see them in the flesh again. And it will be good to reunite a mother and father with their two children. My poor sister, I could never imagine what she must be going through right now. Not too long though. :)

Other than that, so far so good this week. Been trying to get this house ready for going back to work which is in two-ish days. :) Don't wanna leave my girl. Not that she isn't safe or anything mind you, she'll be with her Daddy (whom she loves sooo very much) but because for 9 hours of my day she won't be there. Now, don't get me wrong at all - I am not complaining since others' such as my sister have been missing their children for months - I am a first time mom going back to work for the first time since Kaylee has been on the outside. That is kinda sad for me.

Anyway, that is all. No pictures today...I've been major busy getting this house clean and I have been slacking on the photo taking. I'll get some up soon-ish. JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment