Monday, January 23, 2012

16 Months Old!!!!!!

Just a quick note. She's officially one year and four months old. Time flies, eh? Anyway, just a couple of pictures that I have taken over the last couple of days! First, she loves to cuddle her daddy. . .
Ahhhh....relaxin.

Adorable.

Then I decided on some black and white pictures because I learned how to change the settings on my little digital camera. I think one day I will invest in something major. But yeah, dreams right? Anyway, that is about it. Enjoy. <3
Oh, what is this I see over here?
The tentacles on Squishy, are - um - squishy.

2 comments:

  1. Kaylee is just too stinking cute! I love that top photo with her elbows bent, hands behind her head, just chilling with dad. :) Too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! She's been doing that a lot lately. She's too funny.

    ReplyDelete