Thursday, January 19, 2012

Climbing...it begins!

So, Monster has slowly been making her way up in the world. As in, she's been climbing. She is able to get up on my chair and dad's chair, and she would use her MegaBlocks bag to get higher to reach for things. Today though I took a quick bathroom break and came back to this...

Halp! I have a dog after me!
So my camera was automatically on Sepia settings for whatever reason, came out decent, but it looks like she climbed up on one of my shipping boxes and was trying to get away from Ronan. LOL. Now before anyone gets in a tizzy...the screen door is completely locked, and the big door was originally closed, so obviously she is able to open doors now too. *sigh* I have to buy those door handle cover things now. Ugh.  But, anyway, here is a normal color picture....
Yep, I'm up here. Now, how do I get down? 
I just thought it was adorable, and I thought I would take pics. :) I might mess around with that Sepia setting though - I've been trying to get into some photography lately - we'll see. Anyway, enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. LOL Most adorable picture ever! I love the sepia and the way it looks like she's trying to get away from your indoor horse, I mean, Ronan. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good picture. She stood there for about 10 minutes going "Well. I'm on a box. How do I get down?" It was a good day.

    I hope your birthday was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh! Looks like mommy and daddy's world is about to get harder, even as Kaylee-bugs life is going to get more interesting! :) She's just too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks...and OMG it has been a ride already. She won't top overturning buckets and climbing up on them. Last night we spent an hour getting up on a bucket. Then getting down on a bucket, and saying "up" then "down." She says up when she climbs up and is kinda saying "doe" when she gets down. It's awesome, but seriously...an hour!

    ReplyDelete