Sunday, January 8, 2012

Crayons and Blocks.

So, yeah. Kaylee got some crayons for Christmas. We decided it would be ok, we're not going to let her color on her walls or anything. And she actually hasn't, because she has been busy eating the crayons. And using the crayons on her books rather than paper. We've had some interesting experiences with rainbow poo because of the crayon eating. Life is fun. Here is a pic of her coloring her book.
You can kinda see where she ate off the paper.
She also got a package of MegaBlocks from my mom and dad. She loves to play with those. She makes Daddy Monster get on the floor and build stuff with her. She has also taken to dragging the bag (with all of the blocks in it) around the house, putting it down next to something that she can't reach the surface of, standing on it and taking whatever she can off of the top. *sigh* I have yet to get a picture of that...she always jumps or falls off before I get the chance to snap it. :D silly Monster.
My blocks! I loves them!
Aside from that, not much to tell. She is a rambunctious little Monster. She's getting so big! I was able to get her hair into a tiny ponytail, I wrote about that already didn't I? Eh, oh well. I need to get some of those really small rubber bands so I can start getting her used to the feeling. She will have pigtails at some point. It will happen. Yeah, so not much really left to say. She goes for her 15 month appointment and vaxs on Wednesday, so that is going to be a fun day! I will try to make it fun anyway. Maybe I will buy an ice cream machine soon and we can make vaccination days Ice Cream Days! That would be awesome...

Well, gotta go. Much love from Jess, Grant and Monster. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment