Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Reading is FUN!!!!!

So....Kaylee loves to look at books. I am sure that is true of most babies. I don't know however how many babies are starting to point at words while you say the sentences. <--Damn. I just became that mom...the one who brags incessantly about her child and thinks no other child does it. I am sure there are plenty of other children that do it. So...yeah. She points at the words, and then kisses the pictures, because we are all about kisses right now. I love this little girl. Anyway, pictures! Don't mind the orange...Broncos were playing :) Oh, and shots tomorrow :(
She loves this book. It's called "Are You Ticklish?"

I will now read the numbers book on the floor.

Efalunts. <---Kaylee said so.

The crocodile.
But I don't want the story to be over, Daddy. Read it again. He did, several times.
 Then there was the Ronan incident: She absolutely had to sit next to him while she was in Daddy Monster's chair. So, she got up. And he made her cry eventually, but then they made up and chilled for a bit. <3 my babies.
What's up doggie?

No. I don't want Ronan kisses. No.

Oh...what is that?
So, that is it. Tomorrow, shots. :(
And, yeah that is about it. Happy hunting. Enjoy the snow if you are gonna get some...they say we are gonna get some in the morning. So we will see. Anyway, much love <3 JESS


2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to look for that ticklish book, I'll bet Mia would LOVE it. She thinks tickles are so funny and goes, "gee gull gee gull gee gull" for tickle, tickle, tickle. :) If you haven't read her Good Night Gorilla, you'll have to check it out. It's a super cute book and Mia's current favorite.

    Oh, and just so you know, Mia doesn't point at the words yet. ;) That smart little Kaylee monster, you go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....thanks!!!

    The author of "Are You Ticklish" is Sam McKendry. It's a fun one!

    ReplyDelete