Friday, January 6, 2012

Just a quick bit of info...

When Kaylee was born and we found the kind of feeder that she needed, we shelled out a ton of money for her special bottles. Well, she no longer needs them and I figure if we do have another kid sometime in the future the chances that he/she would be cleft affected are pretty small. I kept a few, just in case, but otherwise I have all of these feeders that are in sterile packaging collecting dust.

I've listed them on ebay at a steep discount if anyone knows anyone who wants them. Do a search for "Medela Special Needs Feeder" on ebay and 10% of the final sale cost will go to SmileTrain.org. This helps me recoup some of the cost on these bottles and also will help someone feed their kid and gives a little bit of money to a wonderful organization that goes around the world to help kids with clefts get their surgeries!

Thanks for reading and thanks for the help. JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment