Sunday, July 24, 2011

10 Months Young!

Eeek. In two months she will be one! Time flies by so fraking fast. I am still looking for ideas for her birthday party. One idea that I had was to have a party at ChuckE Cheese. However, I don't know if she would be old enough to enjoy it, or if it would cost an arm and a leg. I was also thinking of a nice BBQ in a park midway between towns that way my parents wouldn't have to drive all the way here and Grant's parents wouldn't have to drive all the way there, and I would be worried about the weather (end of September in Colorado; I could get super nice or freezing cold). *shrug* I'm sure I'd figure it out in the long run.

So, my daughter made me so incredibly happy this morning. Grant woke up to take care of the early morning diaper. I woke up because she was making loud screamy noises (which is common now, but still wakes me up each time) and went into her nursery to see what was going on. She looked over at me in the doorway and put her arms in the air and loudly screamed "MA-MA!" and squeed really loudly. :) A swoon in my heart like I have never had before, I tell you, swoon.

Anyway, my Kaylee is on her way to walking soon. She stands on her own for over a minute at times and if you hold her hands while she is far enough away from you she will use her feet and legs to get closer instead of falling onto her bottom and scooting closer. I can't wait until she can run around the house like a mad baby! In any case, that is about all for right now. I have to go, I am making pasta sauce - from scratch (except for the canned tomatoes) and I have to make sure the onions don't burn while they are on the stove. Oh and.....

Seriously? Let me out of here!

Much love, <3

JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment