Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Curses! Postponed!

Well, it is Tuesday. We very well should be sitting in a waiting room, wondering when the nurse is going to come out asking "Kaylee? Family for Kaylee?" Then we would get up to see our daughter in the recovery room; then be moved to the hospital room for the night, then hopefully released in the morning. *Le sigh* That is french for *sigh* I am still waiting on Dr.A's schedule lady to call me back to reschedule her surgery.

I did end up taking the day off of work though. I decided that I needed it. With all of the overtime I have been working, on top of the worrisome nature of my brain and heart and the lack of sleep; I need the day to just breathe. Yep. So that is what I am doing, plus I feel like crap. My body just hurts. My legs, my back, I've got the heartburn. I am taking it easy today.

Anyway. I don't have much more for ya, I am just updating. I am going to have a Firefly marathon today and nap here and there. Then make something awesomesauce for dinner, then sleep. Then get up and go to work for the rest of the week. :D YAY! <3 Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment