Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hey All!

I just wanted to come on here and say a few things. I have been receiving emails from anonymous readers that I want to address today, mainly because I hate reading the same email over and over.

1. I am trying to post more often, because it is good for me.

2. I am really bad at commenting back because I actually forget that people really do comment, but I will definitely try to work on that. If you commented and didn't get a comment back: don't worry, I read it just a minute ago, and say thanks and all that. I will try to do better in that area.

3. After repeated questioning from some of my readers I am NOT going to place ads on these pages. I don't think the random 10-12 clicks I might get will justify paying 39.99 to have the service, unless you all tell your friends and make them click on something each day, which is against the rules anyway, so yea. - I won't be doing that.

4. I will definitely keep posting pictures. They are copyrighted and cannot be used without my consent. I don't know why anyone would want to make an icon out of some random nine month old baby girl, but hey, there are some freaky people out there. I understand the risk and I don't think that I should have to put a warning if a toddler in a bathing suit happens to be on my page. Get your head out of the gutter and go away, don't read if you don't like.

The end. Oh, and a picture of my first ever Oriental Lily which bloomed this afternoon:
Favorite new lily, Oriental Lily, first Oriental bloom of the Summer.
 And a toddler in a pool!
Yay! Look at me in my provocative bathing suit! ::eye roll::

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess! Love all the pool shots. What kind of wierdo comments are you getting? (I tried going back and reading any comments but you must have deleted them)
    Sorry to hear about the surgery delay. Have you gotten a reschedule yet? Oh well, Kaylee seems to be enjoying the summer. Aren't they unbelievably cute when splashing? Hope to see you soon... of course that would mean I'd actually have to plan something and have a day off. How is your work going... other than being work?
    BTW, I love your captions on the pics. They crack me up! (lolcat especially)
    Are you scrapping any of the photos? You'd better... make Grant do it, too.
    kisses,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patty!

    Well, this one anonymous user keeps switching IP addresses and starts leaving dirty pedophile comments about little girls in bathing suits. I keep blocking each IP but he/she keeps coming back. I will not be intimidated though. It is only the internet after all.

    Surgery has been rescheduled for August 3rd. A week and a half away. So, of course the nerves are starting to get to me. But this will be the last (hopefully) until her bone graft when she is six or seven.

    I have been scrapping actually, I have been making 8x8 layouts with my Expression and the cartridges you gave me (thanks sooooo much again) and after she turns one I think I will go to the bigger 12x12 layouts. Grant? Not so much. His fingers are not small enough, and he messes up the pages.

    Talk to you later Patty, thanks for stopping by!

    <3JESS

    ReplyDelete