Monday, March 14, 2011

Surgery Day! Today...

...or in about 12 hours. I cannot sleep right now. I've got everything ready, but I can't sleep at all. I feel like I am dragging on and on. I am just nervous about everything.

Not only is my Monster going in for surgery, but one of my sisters is in Japan. She is stationed out there and has been for a few years. She has been called upon to help with cleaning and rescue efforts. She is a wonderful mother to two beautiful kids. My nephew and my niece are set to come home to America soon, if there are any military flights that are going out. I am worried for my sister, my brother-in-law, Baby Jesus, and Azaria.

I am just worried in general I guess. :(

Anyway, I just wanted to say goodnight. We'll see you all tomorrow. I'll be blogging for most of the day, until Monster is out of surgery. <3 JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment