Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Night Before Surgery Pics!

So, I decided I would take some pictures of Little Miss Happy Pants (even though she isn't wearing any atm) tonight before her surgery. Then tomorrow I will post some pictures directly before, and then some after and then some after that and so on and so on.

I realize that my last post was a little spastic and incoherent, but bear with me - I'm under some stress. Without further ado, here are some Kaylee pictures! Oh, and some pictures of my Oriental lilies that I took during the day before they closed up. :)

I will get you Elmo...one day.

Chillen' with mah Daddeh.

Hi Mom! Whatcha doin? Can I have the camera?

LOL! You are funny mom!

And now I am upside down.

Surprise close up!
These are the Oriental lilies during the day.

They are so pretty!

They really are this hot pink color as well.

My favorite lily as of now.
Well, picspam! Thanks for reading and I will see you all tomorrow I suppose. Love, JESS

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love Kaylee's smile - that third photo is my favorite. :) SUCH a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete