Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Little Over 12 Hours to Go!

Well, I am trying to be productive and get things ready to go, so I have once again made a list of things to do...and I will check them off as I go.

List of Things to Do Before 8:00am:
1.   Laundry
2.   Dishes
3.   Bathroom
4.   Vaccuum
5.   Pack Kaylee's bag
6.   Pack our bag
7.   Pack laptop bag
8.   Gather pillows and blankets
9.   Pack Ronan the Destroyer's stuff 
10. Fuel up car
11. Sleep
12. Pack movies to watch
13. Pack toys for Kaylee
14. Get food for us
15. Drop Ronan the Destroyer at Grandpa Thomas' house

Working on the rest, but taking a bit of a break to cool down and stop sweating so much. I guess I should add shower to that list, but I will do that later. Look for the updated list later. I get this way when I get nervous. I wish that the only thing I was nervous about was the surgery, but alas, life finds a way to add more to the list of things I get to deal with. Eh c'est la vie I suppose.

So, I've been working pretty much non-stop at this point and thought I would have a sit down in the cool computer room. I love this little window unit. Anyway, got to go now. I've got more work to do and a baby to feed. She's going to get real spaghetti and meatballs that I've been working on making as well. Last real food meal and then for the rest of the night it will be formula until 5:45 am, then nothing but water or Pedialite until we leave for Denver. Wish us luck ladies and gents, and thanks in advance...<3 JESS

I are sleepy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment