Monday, August 22, 2011

Solid Foods are Good and 11 Months Old!

Well. Sorry it's been a few days. So, where to begin? Well, Kaylee is back on solid foods, and no-no's are officially gone. Tomorrow she turns the big 11 months, and all she wants to do is walk, and walk, and walk, and then walk some more (even though she can't walk on her own yet, she is very, very close). Hopefully, I'll lose a few pounds from her dragging me around the house everyday for a few hours at a time.

My gosh. Soon she will be a year old. I don't know where the time has gone. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home, and putting in her NAM everyday and going through lip repair surgery. It is amazingly wonderful and I am so glad that she is developing normally. Anyway, just a quick update today, I have quite a few things that I need to do. <3 JESS

Oh...and pictures! Enjoy!

om nom nom. Chocolate!

What? Mom eats it, and yes I sneezed it!

If I go under the table she won't see that I stole her spoon.

Yum!

ZOMG! Gimme more!

Why is there no more chocolate on this spoon?

Oh! Hi Mom! Your spoon? No, I haven't seen it.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is the cutest photo thread EVER! I absolutely LOVE that first photo - too cute! :) Congrats on no more arm restraints and back to solids again! We are counting down the days to get those suckers off. Mia's sleep signal is to rub her eyes, so it's been harder to figure out when she's tired when her arms are in those buggars! We are SO grateful that she was able to have mushy solids right away, though I must admit it made me paranoid right at first. My husband wanted to try and give Mia mac and cheese right after we got home and I had to head him off at the pass on that one! lol He's a little more adventurous than I am because HE hasn't read all of the postings on the cleft group about lots of kids only being on liquid diets for the first while and about fistulas opening up and about multiple palate surgeries... Men! :) So glad Kaylee is doing so much better! Sending hugs and hellos from Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! She is the cutest little thing! I'm glad she is recovering well from surgery and stuff! I just want to snuggle her. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! She's doing so much better thank goodness.

    I am so glad that Mia is doing well. I know you were worried about it, but thankfully everything went well. And wow! Your hubby is adventurous - mac and cheese right away - good job winning that one. I couldn't wait to get those arm restraints off of her. She couldn't wait either. I can't tell you how many times I would go into Kaylee's room to check on her at night and she had managed to wiggle out of them in her sleep. I hope you guys get back into the swing of things soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek! Moon! Hi!

    Thanks...and anytime you wanna cuddle Kaylee you can...if you can catch her! She's moving so much now!

    ReplyDelete